Ashley Iman Is Taking Us To Marseille With Her New Song Marseille

 



"This New Fit Came Fresh Up Off The Runway " and we are loving every angle, curve, and fabric of it all the way down to the Givenchy shoes. Yes, you heard correctly, fashion and the runway should be in a chokehold the way this song is living rent-free in our minds.

Across the pond, in London, a new R&B artist is on the rise giving us PinkPantheress vibes, but with her own little twist of Y2k R&B and she goes by the name Ashley Iman. Ashley Iman is an upcoming independent artist from the United Kingdom, who on June 15, 2023, released on all streaming platforms her new single called, "MARSEILLE." The song is heavily inspired by early 2000s fashion culture with a Beverly Hills meets the Hamptons vibe that's so nostalgic it brings you back to when it all was so simple, with us wearing Juicy Couture jogging suits and watching Paris Hilton and Sofia Richie on the Simple Life. Ashley Iman herself has described it as a 2000s-inspired IT Girl Feel Good Anthem, which I couldn't agree more with. 

Like most young people, I'm interested in finding new artists occasionally because sadly if you're not signed to a major label you're music will never be promoted. I've run across multiple artists via social media and music streaming platforms that I found worth listening to and most of the time they're independent artists with no push. However, due to the evolution of social media in today's society, you don't truly need a label to promote your music. You could promote yourself, which is how I found out about Ashley Iman.

Like many people, I too have a TikTok and was scrolling through my For You Page, and just so happened to hear MARSEILLE, which struck my interest. With the 2000s-inspired beat and smooth, but cocky lyrics I couldn't help but feel like a baddie walking down an imaginary runway with lights and cameras flashing from all different angles. The song had my interest and so I liked the simple video Ashley Iman made self-promoting her song. I soon went to download it on Apple Music to hear the full song and I couldn't stop listening to it.

The song felt fresh and new like something I haven't heard in so long. It felt foreign, which possibly is what got my interest, but all I knew was that MARSEILLE was a vibe and needed to be heard. This is being done purely out of my love for music. And like many independent artists and underrated artists sometimes you have to force your way into the door and if by me writing this article leads to the success of Ashley Iman then so be it, because as a culture and whole we need more independent artists in the music industry. And if I could say one thing to Ashley Iman I would say," Consistency is key and don't stop believing in yourself because the saddest thing in life is wasted talent, sending you positive energy and nothing but success."

I strongly recommend if you like to listen to PinkPantheress to check out Ashley Iman and her new single MARSEILLE, which is now out on all streaming platforms. A link below will be provided for you to listen to her music as well as her social media to be updated on her music. And if you're feeling generous please follow, comment, and share this post to help get Ashley Iman more exposure.


Ashley Iman's Social Media Accounts & Song Link: 

TikTok Link: https://www.tiktok.com/@ashleyimann?_t=8eiNPqkKDxj&_r=1

Instagram Link: https://instagram.com/ashleyimanee?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Youtube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@Ashleyimanee

Song Link: https://youtu.be/7uyxaCanBC8




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destiny Snow: From Teen Entrepreneur to Million-Dollar Success Story

Shae Na: The Rising Star with a Quality Flow