British Drill Rapper Ceechynaa Is Getting The Last Laugh To The Bank

 


"I Made So Much Last Week Just To Act Like A Thot, Tell Me What You Know About Profit? The first words that come into mind are...and I oop. The second words that come to mind are I know that's right. The cockiness, sensuality, and vulgar, but brass attitude lyrics could make the entire London Bridge fall down. And we can't deny that's what makes it even more intriguing. 

While I'm simply an African-American girl in an Americanized world, like many others I do have a TikTok and when I saw an upcoming artist appear on my For You Page it definitely threw me for a loop. Especially because I've never heard a British Drill rapper like that before. She had to have been up and coming and another thought popped into my mind, which was why hasn't she been signed yet.

The artist I'm referring to goes by Ceechynaa, who is a British Drill rapper that released her second single called," Last Laugh." Last Laugh was released on July 25, 2023, on all streaming platforms and has been replayed continuously in my household. The song itself felt foreign to me, which was because I've never truly heard British Drill rap. For all, I knew Drill rap was a type of sub-rap genre that originated in Chicago by the man considered the "Founder of Drill Rap", rapper King Louie, with pioneers of Drill rap being Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Rondonumba9, LA Capone, and more. 

Therefore, hearing Last Laugh truly did surprise me. It's come as no surprise that they're are now British Drill rappers such as Central Cee, who's garnered praise for his take on Drill rap. Still, I didn't discover Central Cee until he released his hit single called, "Doja." I did like the song, but like many women, I wanted to hear Drill rap from other Britsh rappers, in particular, women. The only other British Drill rapper I knew of was Ivorian Doll, whom I discovered from her music collaboration with Trinidadian-born rapper Nicki Minaj. So hearing Last Laugh made me quite excited and thrilled to listen to more of Ceechynaa's music, which I did. And even though she only has one other song released it's still worth it because Legal Baby is very much an underrated bop.

It could be because of her rap approach, sensual, but in-your-face attitude, or wordplay with her lyrics, but Last Laugh is very much a baddie with a fattie vibe. She came through with the sample of The Purge announcement, which instantly let me know she's gonna eat on this track and that she's not to be played with if I do say so myself. It's safe to say Last Laugh seems to be inspired by Nicki Minaj, who is known for her shady, but subtle verbatim bars and wordplay that will forever go down in history. Based on the lyrics it seems like Ceechynaa is taking digs at her opps and haters, who continuously try to bash and criticize her for her music, career choice, and looks. To combat this Ceechynaa hit them back with these shady, but confident bars, which we can't be mad about, and actually praise since we live in a misogynist world.

I found it quite surprising to discover she was only 19 years old too. Still, you are never too young to pursue a music career and if I could say one thing to Ceechynaa I would say," Continue to do what you do best and get the bag, people will always have something to say about you, however, use all that negativity as encouragement to keep going. " I strongly recommend if you are a fan of Nicki Minaj, Ivorian Doll, Ms Banks, and Ice Spice to listen to Ceechynaa 's new single Last Laugh and to check out her other single called Legal Baby, all of which are available on all streaming services and music videos too. A link below will be provided for you to listen to her music as well as her social media to be updated on her music. And if you're feeling generous please follow, comment, and share this post to help get Ceechynaa more exposure.


Ceechynaa's Social Media Accounts & Song Link: 

TikTok Link: https://www.tiktok.com/@chynasmilkies?_t=8ejwj2vDXlW&_r=1

Instagram Link:  https://instagram.com/ceechynaa?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Youtube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@CEECHYNAA

Song Link: https://youtu.be/RDO2swmaxiU



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destiny Snow: From Teen Entrepreneur to Million-Dollar Success Story

Ashley Iman Is Taking Us To Marseille With Her New Song Marseille

Shae Na: The Rising Star with a Quality Flow